ADT Carbon Monoxide Detector Saves Family of 5 in Manheim, PA

ADT Carbon Monoxide Detector Saves Family of 5 in Manheim, PA

Watch how a carbon monoxide leak endangered the Wood family.
Meet the Wood family who live in Manheim, PA. The family of five were cautious of any possible dangers and had a carbon monoxide alarm detector installed, yet they never imagined that their own lives would be at risk.

The smoke and carbon monoxide detector warned the Wood family and sent signals to ADT dispatchers who called first responders. The Wood family have the opportunity to thank their rescuers.

Did you know? Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless toxic flammable gas formed by incomplete combustion of carbon. According to the CDC, carbon monoxide kills 500 Americans each year and poisons about 50,000 people. It’s estimated only 30% of American households have functioning C/O detectors.
Carbon monoxide is dangerous and every house hold should take precaution of the dangers it can have on people.

To learn more about carbon monoxide sensors and monitoring services. Visit us at https://www.adt.com/fire-alarm.
Learn more about other security services by visiting us at https://www.adt.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *