Watch how a Kingsport man whose house caught fire while watching a football match on TV.
His house was burning and the toxic fumes knocked him unconscious but thanks to his fire alarm his life was saved by an ADT dispatcher and the first responders that attended him upon arrival.
Understanding home fire safety should be top priority in your home. Become familiar with ADT fire alarms by visiting https://www.adt.com/fire-alarm
For more products and services visit us at https://www.adt.com/
STAY CONNECTED WITH ADT