Watch how easy it is to sync a Nest thermostat to your ADT Pulse system.
Nest Thermostat integration is only available for customers that have Pulse video and control services.
By using the ADT Pulse App, you can control the thermostat to control the temperature and the fan speed directly from your mobile phone.
Before using the Pulse App, you must follow these steps prior to using the Pulse app otherwise the system won’t work with nest.
1. Install your Nest Thermostat
2. Set up your Nest Account
3. Follow the Nest Directions
4. Install the Nest app
How to Sync Nest Thermostat to the Pulse app? Follow these steps.
1. Tab on the menu icon on the left corner of the dashboard screen
2. Tab settings, located at the bottom of the menu
3. Scroll down to partner devices, select Nest
4. In the Nest device page, tap add Nest Devices
5. Enter Login and Sign in
6. Scroll down and tap accept
To verify Nest is fully enrolled, go to the main menu located at the top left corner of the dashboard.
1. Select the Thermostat category
2. The Nest thermostat will appear as another device in the app
The Nest thermostat should be fully installed now.
For more info about the mobile app visit us at https://www.adt.com/pulse
STAY CONNECTED WITH ADT