Carbon Monoxide Monitor & Sensor Detector Alerts Family

Carbon Monoxide Monitor & Sensor Detector Alerts Family

Watch how a carbon monoxide monitor helped the Brodsky family detect toxins in the air.

The Brodsky family was getting the carpet cleaned in their home when their carbon monoxide sensor detected toxins in the air. Instantly the carbon monoxide detector alerted ADT’s monitoring center, the ADT dispatcher phoned first responders to assist the Brodsky family. Upon arrival, firefighters used a portable air monitor to detect excessive amounts of carbon monoxide in the home. It was determined the carpet cleaning van was parked in front of an open door and the wind was blowing engine exhaust into the home.

Carbon monoxide is dangerous and every house hold should take precaution of the dangers it can have on people. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless toxic flammable gas formed by incomplete combustion of carbon. According to the CDC, carbon monoxide kills 500 Americans each year and poisons about 50,000 people. It’s estimated only 30% of American households have functioning C/O detectors.

To learn more about carbon monoxide and smoke detector services visit us at https://www.adt.com/fire-alarm.
To hear more real testimonies from real people visit us on the LifeSaver Story Page https://www.adt.com/reviews/

STAY CONNECTED WITH ADT

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/adt
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/adt
Call Us: 1-888-211-8563

Cove Yard Sign

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *