One recent morning, Shawn Siqueiros and her fiancé Pat McCracken had just left their Tucson home when one of their cats pushed a towel over a lit candle, igniting a small fire. As smoke filled the air, the home’s security system sent a signal to an ADT monitoring center in Irving, Texas. Emergency Dispatcher Shana Allen quickly called 911 and Tucson firefighters rushed to the scene and extinguished the fire which was limited to the bathroom. Shawn and Pat are grateful their cats, Lucy and Ethel, survived and their house wasn’t destroyed. They are anxious to meet all those who helped.
STAY CONNECTED WITH ADT