Tag: fire alarm

Smoke & Heat is Detected by Fire Alarm & Saves Family Dog

Watch how Maggie the Carrescia’s family dog was rescued from a house fire. Maggie, a Golden Retriever, was home alone in her pet crate when flames and heavy smoke spread from the basement. The Carrescia family had heat detection and…

Fire Alarm Monitoring Systems Help Protect Pets

Watch to learn how ADT’s fire alarm system saved Lou Lou, a nine-year-old Shih Tzu. Lou Lou, a nine-year-old Shih Tzu, was home alone in Breaux Bridge when a fire erupted. Lou Lou’s owners had secured their home with fire…

ADT LifeSaver – Tabitha Taylor – House Fire

Watch how a fire alarm directly connects you to first responders during an emergency. It was around 2:20 a.m. on December 19. 2016 when a fire started in the garage of the Taylor home in suburban St. Louis. When a…

Smoke Detection and Fire Alarm System Protection

Watch how a smoke detector helped a Milledgeville resident receive emergency assistance. At 4:45 a.m., Dot Brown was awakened by the piercing sound of an ADT fire alarm in her Milledgeville home. Mrs. Brown automatically assumed it was a burglar,…

Dangers of Fire: See How ADT Home Security System Saved Tucson, AZ Couple

One recent morning, Shawn Siqueiros and her fiancé Pat McCracken had just left their Tucson home when one of their cats pushed a towel over a lit candle, igniting a small fire. As smoke filled the air, the home’s security…

Dangers of Fire: See How ADT Smoke Detector Saved Manitoba, Canada Residents

It was a terrifying night that Richard Wagner and Nate Schnerch will never forget. Awakened by their ADT smoke detector, Richard and Nate grabbed their two dogs and ran from their home as it was being consumed by flames. In…

Dangers of Fire: See How ADT Home Security System Saved Tucson, AZ Couple

One recent morning, Shawn Siqueiros and her fiancé Pat McCracken had just left their Tucson home when one of their cats pushed a towel over a lit candle, igniting a small fire. As smoke filled the air, the home’s security…

Fire Alarm Detector Alerted Schoor Family of House Fire

Watch how a fire alarm system alerted and helped save the Schoor family from their burning house. A Rochester Customer Care Center received the signal from the Schoor fire alarm and contacted Barbara, waking her up. She looked around the…

ADT Fire Alarm and First Responders Save Unconscious Man from a Burning House Fire

Watch how a Kingsport man whose house caught fire while watching a football match on TV. His house was burning and the toxic fumes knocked him unconscious but thanks to his fire alarm his life was saved by an ADT…